Recombinate 250 UI /10ml
- Non-plasma-derived factor VIII therapy. / Indicated in hemophilia A
- single vial dosage strengths – 250 IU
- Store in a refrigerator (2°C – 8°C). Do not freeze. Within its shelf-life; the product may be stored at 15°C – 25°C prior to use for up to six months.
- 10 mL diluent vial/Allergic type hypersensitivity reactions, including anaphylaxis, have been observed.
- Patients should be advised to discontinue use of the product and contact their physician if these symptoms occur.
Shire is known as one of the world’s fastest growing specialty pharmaceutical companies. Today, it has value around US $5billion and is the third largest pharma company in the UK. It is the market leader in attention deficit and hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in the United States, as well as having a growing European network and an exciting set of products being developed for launch and marketing in the future. But only 27 years ago was it a tiny business above a shop. How did it become so successful?
For more than 230 years, Takeda has brought hope to people around the world through our people-centered and innovation-driven approach to science and medicine. As a global pharmaceutical leader, we focus on solving unmet needs where we can make a real difference—and on putting patients first. Our therapeutics focus is oncology, gastroenterology, and the central nervous system, as well as vaccines.