Immunate (Factor VIII) 1000IU/750IU
- A highly purified, double virus inactivated, plasma derived Factor VIII/von Willebrand Factor (VWF) complex concentrate.
- 5 mL diluent vial
- Suitable for the treatment of hemophilia A and von Willebrand Disease with FVIII deficiency
- Available in 250 IU dosage strength-
- Active substance – Factor VIII – 50IU/ml and vWF -25IU/ml
- Stored at [2° – 8°C (36° – 46°F)] or at room temperature, not to exceed 25°C for a period of 6 months.
Shire is known as one of the world’s fastest growing specialty pharmaceutical companies. Today, it has value around US $5billion and is the third largest pharma company in the UK. It is the market leader in attention deficit and hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in the United States, as well as having a growing European network and an exciting set of products being developed for launch and marketing in the future. But only 27 years ago was it a tiny business above a shop. How did it become so successful?
For more than 230 years, Takeda has brought hope to people around the world through our people-centered and innovation-driven approach to science and medicine. As a global pharmaceutical leader, we focus on solving unmet needs where we can make a real difference—and on putting patients first. Our therapeutics focus is oncology, gastroenterology, and the central nervous system, as well as vaccines.